- We have a few simple but effective procedures in place to help protect you and our staff from Covid-19.
- Currently you are able to play, but your team must be from the same household or your support bubble.
- If anyone in your team is feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 please cancel. A voucher will be issued so you can rebook at a later date.
- We will be running one game at a time to avoid crowding but please practice social distancing and respect the staff present.
- Check in will be outside and all together.
- Please wear face masks unless exempt.
- We will be checking everyone’s temperature on arrival.
- Please sanitise hands on arrival and departure from the building.
- We will be no longer taking pictures and fancy dress has been removed to reduce the risk of cross infection.
- We have an enhanced cleaning programme in place before and following each game.
- Lockers are not in use so please leave you personal items in your car.
Let’s all play safe.
What is an Escape Room?
An Escape Room is a real life escape game, one of the best ways to spend time with your friends, colleagues or family. Extremescape have 3 unique rooms, which provide challenges & puzzles for you to solve in a themed environment, with interactive props and sound effects for your entertainment & enjoyment, where you have to use your combined intellect to find your way out within the time allowed.
Who can experience the Escape Room?
Extremescape’s challenging puzzles, riddles and clues are designed for adults, however teams 15 years or over and families of any age are welcome to come along and try to escape. Players under the age of 15 must be accompanied by adults in their team. If you enjoy solving puzzles and work well under the pressure of a time limit, then this is the game for you. Teams can be made up of family members or friends to take part in this fun but challenging experience, or even work colleagues as a team building exercise.
Our games are not really suitable for young children due to the length, nature and complexity of the games. We only recommend children over the age of 14 play. If you think your child is suitable to play an escape game or has played games before we will leave that to your discretion. However every 2 children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by at least one full paying adult. The minimum age limit for parties with no adult supervision is 15. If you need further information, please call 07398 326720
How can i book tickets?
Click on our booking page to see availability or phone.
Once i’ve booked can i add additional team members?
Once you have booked you may add additional players. Just give us a call on 07398 326720 to let us know. You pay for the difference between the team size paid for and that of the new team size.
What happens if I’m running late?
If you are running late, please call us on 07398 326720 to let us know as soon as possible. We will do what we can to allow your game to go ahead, although you may not get to enjoy the full experience, due to bookings after yours. However, if you arrive more than 20 minutes after your booked time, then we may have to rearrange your booking for a different time, or reserve the right to cancel your game with no refund.
Do we hold corporate events?
Absolutely! Our Escape Rooms are perfect for team building exercises and group fun. We are located in the village of Disley, adjacent to Disley Golf Club, within walking distance of local country pubs & wine bars. For those who enjoy walking we are on the doorstep of Lyme Park.
What’s the recommended number of players?
The rooms have been designed for teams of 2 to 8 players in the Pirate Ship and Lost Tomb and 2 to 6 players in Viking, if you need us to accommodate more players please call 07398 326720.
I am claustrophobic, can I play?
You are not actually locked in our rooms, which allows players to leave and re-enter the room at any time during a game.
How long is the game and what time should I arrive?
You have 90 minutes ( the Pirate Ship and the Lost Tomb) and 75 minutes (Viking) from when you enter the room to escape. We ask for players to arrive prompt for the time of booking. This ensures all players are present at the game briefing and allows you to start on time.
Is the experience suitable for players with disabilities?
Please call us and we can discuss your requirements.